An essential target for NEST encouraging students to embrace an international approach in handling interpersonal relationships, learning and information. In order to do so, NEST offers:
- Advanced language and culture courses to complement and further expand the activities of the University Language Centre (CLA).
- Student trip abroad. Three days to visit a European capital and meet leading local professionals.
- International benefits: partnerships and agreements with foreign Language schools abroad.
- Meeting and workshops for personal development
- Public talks on key topical subjects
- Learning by doing – NEST Clubs: hands-on involvement in planning and carrying out NEST Clubs activities
- Learning by doing – Volunteering: active participation in opportunities for meaningful, local volunteer work
The formative plan offered by NEST is complemented by a range of opportunities for identifying and further developing personal skills not strictly connected to academic subjects, an added value that is becoming more and more useful both on a personal and a professional level: communication and organisational skills, teamwork attitude, flexibility, creativity, critical thinking, conscientiousness, strategic vision, leadership.
CONTATC US FOR FOURTHER INFORMATIONS ABOUT OUR PROGRAMMES.